Cliovana for Sexual Health
What is Cliovana?
Cliovana is a new painless, needle-free non-invasive treatment that enhances a woman’s sexual experience. Utilizing safe and gentle sound wave technology, this treatment increases blood flow and increases nerve growth leading to clitoral cell regeneration. This cellular regeneration can improve a woman’s sensation to make orgasms feel stronger and better and make it even easier to achieve orgasms. It also may increase sexual arousal leading to increased vaginal lubrication and provide more comfort for woman who may experience pain with intercourse.
How is the Cliovana treatment performed?
- Sound wave technology is performed by placing various probes near the clitoral area.
- There are no needles, lasers or probes placed inside the vagina. There are 3 different probes that work synergistically to increase blood flow and nerve cell growth to the area.
- The entire treatment takes 8-10 minutes to perform and 4 sessions are recommended over a 2 week period.
When do you notice the effects and how long does it last?
Most women will noticed an increased arousal after their first treatment due to the sound wave treatments being directed around the clitoral area. The cellular regeneration often takes 3 months to occur and the results may last 1 year. Series of only 2 Booster treatments are recommenced annually to maintain the Cliovana benefits.
Who should consider getting Cliovana?
- Anyone interested in better sex or desiring a better orgasm sensation.
- Women who experience painful intercourse.
- Women with vaginal dryness and want to reduce the need for lubricants
- Breast Cancer patients or survivors who cannot use hormones as a treatment of their vaginal dryness and find lubricants insufficient.
- Women with reduced libidos may experience more desire due to increased arousal sensation in their clitoral area.
Doctors such as Dr. Ellyn Levine of Trilogy Health in San Diego, are committed to helping women improve their sexual health and experiences. She was one of the first providers to offer Cliovana recognizing its value for her patients. Dr. Levine has been very impressed with the results and feedback from her patients to date
Why should you do it?
If you’re interested in a painless, safe, needle-free treatment that leads to better sex, better arousal and better lubrication then this treatment is right for you. Simply contact Trilogy Health in San Diego and set up your free consultation with Dr. Ellyn Levine’s staff.
You won’t regret your pleasure.