Precision Erectile Dysfunction TreatmentUsing Sound Wave Technology
What is the Precision Erectile Dysfunction (ED) treatment?
The Precision ED treatment uses clinically proven sound wave technology to address the main cause of erectile dysfunction. It is a very safe, effective and well-tolerated procedure for the treatment of ED.
How does it work?
The treatment involves uses single pulses of energy that travel faster than the speed of sound to stimulate blood flow to the affected area. These sound waves clear out plaque in blood vessels opening the blood vessels in the penis and stimulating the growth of new blood vessels, through a process called neovascularization. This stimulation in blood flow and creating new blood vessels is how this treatment helps achieve stronger and more sustainable erections.
Are there side effects?
There are little or no side effects since the treatment involves no internal penile probes, no needles and no surgery. The treatment is about rebuilding what your body naturally produces.
There is ZERO downtime- you can anything as soon as your appointment is done.
How is the Precision sound wave ED treatment performed?
Sound wave technology is performed by placing a probe along side the penile shaft.
- There are no needles or pain involved in the area.
- The probes that work synergistically to increase blood flow and nerve cell growth to the area.
- The entire treatment takes 15 minutes to perform, a minimum of 6 sessions are recommended over a 3 week period.
When do you notice the effects?
Most men will noticed an increased arousal after their first treatment due to the sound wave treatments being directed around the the sensitive area of the penis. However, the cellular regeneration of new blood vessels generally takes 3 months to occur.
How long do the effects last?
Individual results may vary but sound wave ED treatment has been proven to last 2-3 years.
A preventative maintenance series of only 2 booster treatments are recommenced annually to maintain and optimize performance.
Who can benefit from the Precision ED Sound Wave treatment?
- Anyone interested in harder, stronger and more sustainable erections-one does not have to have a medical condition or even ED to benefit from Precision.
- Men who want a treatment not involving medications or hormones
- Men who want to prevent loss of vigor
- Men with reduced libidos due to reduced arousal sensation.
- Men with Peyronie’s Disease-sound waves can breakdown the scar tissue and reduce the curvature of the penis
Who is a NOT a candidate for this Sound Wave treatment:
- Men with a history of total prostatectomy or radiation for the treatment of prostate cancer
- Men with very low testosterone levels
- Patients with advanced diabetes and known vascular disease
Dr. Ellyn Levine of Trilogy Health in San Diego is committed to helping men improve their sexual health and experiences. Dr. Levine has been very impressed with the results and feedback from her patients to date.
Why should you do it?
If you are interested in a painless, safe, needle-free treatment that leads to better and long laster erections, then the Precision ED treatment is right for you. Simply contact Trilogy Health in San Diego and set up your free consultation with Dr. Ellyn Levine’s staff.