Low Calorie Medical Diet using HCG
Our weight loss center offers a low calorie medical diet program, which involves small regular doses of an injectable hormone called Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with a customized and supervised low calorie diet. It is the low calorie diet that leads to weight loss but it is the HCG that ensures the body will lose fat and not muscle while following a low calorie plan.
Your diet will be customized based on your current weight, age, sex, activity level and weight loss goals. Dr. Ellyn Levine will generate your diet plan and counsel you on the initiation and progress of your diet.
Every aspect of your weight loss program, while based in certain similar principles, is personalized.
The Benefits of the Low Calorie Medical Diet Plan using HCG:
- Sustained muscle and lean tissue
- Reported anecdotal loss of appetite
- Rapid weight loss (approximately 1/2 lb to greater than 1 lb per day - individual results may vary)
- There is no limit to how long you can be on the diet
- Very low occurrence of rebound, no dependency and a positive effect on metabolism
As a patient you will receive the following for one single cost:
- Physical Exam and Medical Evaluation
- 4 week supply of the medication
- On-going Weigh-ins and Dietary Counseling
- Personalized Meal plan
"This diet protocol has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration as a safe and effective in the treatment of obesity or weight control. There is no substantial evidence that this will increase your weight loss beyond that resulting from caloric restriction, that it causes a more attractive or "normal" distribution of fat, or that it decreases the hunger and discomfort associated with calorie-restrictive diets."
Risk Free Consultation (no obligation)
If you would like to schedule an appointment for a risk free consultation, please complete the following form: